Location: Chicago - Lincoln Park
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Take phone orders correctly per Malnati standards, which include but are not limited to:
o Knowledge of menu/description of food and prices
o Proper functioning/working knowledge of computer system
o Effective communication with Kitchen, Cashier and other phone workers.
• Greet callers promptly, courteously, efficiently and in a friendly manner.
• Close conversation/order effectively by following all Malnati procedures.
• Package food order(s) for customers, which includes flipping pizzas, boxing pizzas and packaging other delicious food items.
• Stock carry-out supplies/food.
• Any other responsibilities as may be assigned.
• Exemplary hospitality skills (friendly, courteous, anticipate the needs of our customers).
• Ability to work varied hours/days including holidays. Ability to work extra days and hours when circumstances require.
• Flexible schedules.
• Paid training.
• Competitive pay.
• Advancement opportunities (89% of our current store managers started their career at Lou Malnati’s as a staff member!).
• Insurance -medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, life, accident, STD, LTD, AD&D & FSA to exempt and non-exempt employees who work 37 or more hours.
• Domestic Partner Benefits.
• 401(k) with generous match.
• Annual vacation check paid to eligible full-time hourly non-exempt employees.
• Free meals while working, 50% discount on food when not working.
• Full-time and part-time hourly non-exempt employees receive Holiday Pay.
• Safety rewards.
• Family culture and fun work environment!
Refer Employment Opportunity