Are you a team player who has passion for their work?
Lou Malnati's, a family owned and operated restaurant company has an opening for an hourly full time Restaurant Maintenance--HVAC person with a minimum of 5 years experience.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Make repairs at our 35 Restaurant locations (electrical, plumbing, painting, etc.)
• Repair HVAC and Refrigerated equipment.
• Supervise extensive inventory for both HVAC and Refrigerated equipment
• Act as team member in the Repair and Maintenance Department and take turn on after hour calls
• Communicate and trouble shoot with restaurant managers in order to prevent equipment breakdowns
• 5 years experience.
• Aptitude in:
o Refrigerated Kitchen Equipment.
• Understanding of Basic Electrical and Plumbing.
• Must have truck/van and tools.
• Ability to effectively communicate with team members and store managers.
• Must have follow-up and organizational skills along with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work varied hours/days including evenings, holidays and weekends as well.
• Flexibility to travel to all locations and a willingness to be on call.
• Must be able and willing to freely access all areas of our locations; stand, reach, bend, kneel, stoop, climb and move about the locations and move heavy equipment and machinery.
In order to provide a safe work environment for all employees we do post-accident drug screenings and reasonable suspicion drug screenings.
Refer Employment Opportunity