Facilities Project Manager
General Job Scope:
The Facilities Project Manager will manage all properties, direct the Repair and Maintenance Department and direct the development and engineering of all capital projects to ensure a high degree of reliability of operations and efficiency in all phases.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
• Achieves high-level operational excellence through strategic objectives, corporate action plans, lean and quality initiatives towards continuous, value-added improvements.
• Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action plans.
• Oversee selection and recruiting, training and leadership development, compensation and employee relations.
• Lead project meetings, development and tracking of project budgets, milestone schedules and coordination of work to ensure compliance with specifications, processes and standards.
• Provide leadership and coordination of multi-disciplinary project teams.
• Manages teams to achieve approved project scope, develops, modifies and tracks detailed cross-departmental milestone schedules, project level cost tracking and reconciliation.
• Coordinates development of detailed cost estimates, schedules and associated project RFP’s, RFQ’s, contracts, etc.
• Actively pursues professional development through education, networking and professional affiliation opportunities.
• Technological excellence, able to create tracking system to hold details on all properties and equipment
• Proven record of knowledge and expertise in fiscal and budget management, quality control, project management and process management
• Outstanding communication, presentation and facilitation skills
• High level of interpersonal skills, integrity, and emotional intelligence (EQ)
• Proven capacity in conflict resolution and project management, organizational and leadership effectiveness
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Facility Management, Architecture, Engineering, Building Construction Management, or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 years diversified project management experience, preferably in restaurant or retail
Technical and Software Requirements:
• Intermediate to Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Functional knowledge of Construction Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) or related software is highly preferred.
• Auto-CADD or Revit functional knowledge is preferred
• Experience in working with Building Information Modeling (BIM) is a plus
• Subject matter expert in Local and State building codes, permitting and regulatory processes
Refer Employment Opportunity