Finally! We are thrilled to be opening a restaurant in Oak Park! We believe it is one of the very best suburban downtown areas in the Chicagoland.
Opening a restaurant here has been a longtime dream that we are so excited to realize. This project has been two and a half years in the making, preceded by five to seven years of scouting the neighborhood, and we are excited to show it off!
The architecture of the Oak Park location, by Knauer Inc, provides a hip and dynamic atmosphere for the new Lou’s restaurant. The interior design of the space combines industrial elements with a vintage retro vibe that is reminiscent of mid-20th century and the history of Oak Park.
We hope you’ll stop in to see us soon!
- Opening date: Monday, February 10, 2014*
*Open for dinner only at 4pm, will extend to lunch service beginning Friday, February 14th
- Location: 1038 Lake Street, Oak Park
- Phone number: 708-358-0800
- General Manager: Amit Klass
- Square footage: Approx. 6,000 sq ft
- Seats: 178
- Services: Full-service restaurant and bar offering dine-in, carryout, delivery (within zone) and catering services
- Outdoor Seating: There will be outdoor seating available during warmer months