Treat you self to a frightfully delicious feast this Halloween! A number of our carry-out locations will be opening early on October 31st.
Spend more time with your ghouls and goblins and let us do the work! View hours by location ›
See what’s brewing around the area:
- Lake County Trick or Treating Hours
- Cook County Trick or Treating Hours
- Fear City Haunted House in Morton Grove is open for its final weekend Wed.- Sat., Oct. 30 and 31 and Nov. 1 and 2 (7 pm – midnight). Fear City is at 8240 Austin Ave. in Morton Grove. General admission $25.
- Screams in the Park Haunted House is open on Oct. 30 and 31 (7-11 pm) and Nov. 1 and 2 (7pm-midnight) at MB Financial Park. The attraction is not recommended for children under 10. Tickets are $15-$25.
- Get your scare on at the Adler this Halloween! Friday, October 18 through Sunday, November 3, the planetarium will transform into a “spooky” space – complete with Trick or Treating. Take a special “Spooky Space” Atwood Sphere tour, get slimy in their “Slime Science” family workshop, and listen to some eerie tales in the “Stories Under the Moon”. And they need the help of their youngest explorers to help track down a mysterious alien who has crash-landed in Planet Explorers! 1300 S. Lake Shore Dr. October 18-November 3, 2013. General Admission: $12 adults (12-64); $8 children (3-11).