The Business Analyst will lead and implement operational process improvement and consistency, metrics and systems that enable our company to scale. This position will report to our COO and is intended to be a one to two year position.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Implement both already identified operations projects and help identify additional areas ripe for process improvement.
- Develop and lead changes in the way we use metrics in operations.
- Research, recommend and lead use of “off the shelf” technology products that enable us to monitor store level initiatives and audits.
- Actively pursue professional development through education and networking to identify and implement best practices.
- Technological excellence, able to identify and implement technology solutions without major customization from our software engineers
- Outstanding communication, presentation and analytic skills
- High level of interpersonal skills, integrity, and emotional intelligence
Required Experience and Compensation:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience at a top tier consulting firm
- Compensation will be market and equivalent to the candidates level of experience