Dough for Dough
Lou Malnati's is proud to offer 3 different fundraising options; one of which is sure to help you meet your fundraising goals. Some say, it's as easy as pie!
Fundraising Programs are available to approved non-profit groups and organizations only. Proof of non-profit status is required. Below are the programs available to your organization:
Frozen Pizza Certificates
- Approved organizations purchase discounted FROZEN pizza coupons from Lou Malnati’s at price of $8 per coupon.
- Each coupon is good for one 9” frozen pizza, to be picked up by the customer at any area Lou Malnati’s location.
- Members of your organization sell the coupons for up to $13, keeping the profit from each pizza sold.
- Payment is due before coupons may be distributed.
- Certificates can not be used towards other food items or towards shipping.
- No minimum required.
Frozen Pizza Fundraiser
- Lou Malnati’s sells your approved non-profit organization frozen pizzas at the discounted price of $8.50 per pizza.
- Your organization sets the customer selling price up to $13 and keeps the profit on each.
- A driver will deliver your frozen pizzas to your drop off site and will assist with distribution for one hour. Final payment is due upon delivery.
- Customers who ordered the frozen pizzas must personally pick up their orders from the delivery location.
- Frozen pizza fundraisers are available only for large group sales (over 300 pizzas).
- Program is not available Thanksgiving through New Year’s Eve.
- Lou Malnati’s will donate up to 20% of your group’s sales (pre-tax/alcohol excluded) back to your organization on a mutually agreed upon date.
- The more people that participate, the more money your group earns!
- To make your event and promotion a success, Lou Malnati’s will provide your organization with a flyer detailing the fundraising information for you to print and distribute. We encourage you to post it on your website or email it out if you have the means.
- The flyer must be presented at the time of purchase either as a printed copy or on a mobile device, and is valid only at the specified location.
- Menu items are regularly priced (no discounts) and program is valid Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday and subject to store availability.
- Program not available December 10th through January 1st.
Every summer, Lou Malnati's makes an effort to sponsor one local softball or baseball team within each local store market. Youth sponsorship is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Travel teams are not eligible for sponsorship. We encourage all teams and organizations to consider fundraising or participating in our Youth Incentives Program. For more information, or to submit a request for a youth team sponsorship, please contact our Fundraising department.