Position Summary: Lead and manage company-wide recruiting for managers and Home Office staff.
General Purpose of Position:Develop and execute employee recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and metrics to determine each functions success criteria.
- 3-5 years recruiting, hiring, experience (restaurant industry a plus)
- Team player, willingness to grow, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude!
- Full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, phone interviewing, in person interviewing, regular communication with candidates and managers)
- Network through industry contacts, Association Memberships, Trade Groups and employees to build networks to find qualified staff and management candidates
- Work with managers and lead the creation of a recruiting plan for each open staff and management position
- Develop and maintain the Human Resources/Employment section of the Company website.
- Manage social media sites for internal and recruiting purposes
- Recruit new managers, open Home Office positions, and store level employees to join our team using job boards, colleges, social media, and other networking outlets
- Manage and coordinate new manager (MIT) program
- Oversee Internship and Scholarship Programs
- Assisting in the recommendation of and implementation of a Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Perform reference and background checks for potential management employees
- Constantly strive to make improvements to recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training programs
Preferred skills and experience:
- Strong interviewing and coaching skills
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers
- Ability to travel to all Lou Malnati’s locations for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule
- Computer skills – Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Proficient in social media employer branding and recruiting
- Business Administration Degree and/or a Human Resources degree a plus
- Experience as a restaurant manager a plus
- Professional certification at PHR or SPHR levels a plus