Lou Malnati’s, a family owned and operated restaurant company has openings for hourly full time HVAC and Refrigeration Technicians with a minimum of 3 years experience.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Repair HVAC and/or Refrigeration equipment in a restaurant setting
- Act as team member in the Repair and Maintenance Department and take turns on after-hours calls.
- Communicate and trouble shoot with restaurant managers in order to prevent equipment breakdowns.
- Make miscellaneous repairs at our 37 restaurant locations (electrical, plumbing, painting, etc.)
- 3 years experience.
- Aptitude in:
- Refrigerated Kitchen Equipment
- Understanding of Basic Electrical and Plumbing.
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members and store managers.
- Must have follow-up and organizational skills along with a strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work varied hours/days including evenings, holidays and weekends as well.
- Must be able and willing to freely access all areas of our locations; stand, reach, bend, kneel, stoop, climb and move about the locations and move heavy equipment and machinery.