Making the move to Phoenix is no easy task, but we’re up to the challenge!
A lot of thought has gone into building our first out-of-state location, so here are 5 things you should know about our new location in Arizona to get all the facts straight!
- We may be expanding out of state, but we’re still a family-owned and operated company. Just because we are heading out west, doesn’t mean we are franchising. In fact…
- Five members of our management team have volunteered to permanently relocate to Arizona. We are committed to providing a true taste of Chicago in Phoenix, and that includes our Chicago team!
- We have gone to great lengths to ensure our pizza will taste just as it does in Chicago – that means bringing core ingredients like our cheese, our tomatoes, and of course our secret dough recipe from Chicago to our new kitchens in Arizona.
- The new Phoenix location will offer dine-in, with capacity to seat 240 people, carry-out, catering, and delivery.
- We know you’re wondering where we’ll go next, but the truth is, we are 100% focused on this location. We want to ensure it is a success before we consider more locations in Arizona or elsewhere.
If we haven’t answered all of your Arizona-related questions, please leave a comment, or fill out our contact form. We would love to hear from you!
Looking for more information?
Join our Arizona email club and we’ll keep you in the loop on the latest about Lou Malnati’s expansion into Arizona, including news, events, openings, and all things delicious!
Looking to join our team in Phoenix? Let’s stay connected!
Join our Talent Network and receive alerts with new job opportunities as they become available.