The Bears kick off their season at noon, and that’s prime time for lunch, so your game day spread has got to be on point. But don’t worry, because Lou Malnati’s has your back!
Check out our Five Things You Need to Be Eating During the Big Game for tips on creating the ultimate game day spread.
1. Lou Malnati’s deep dish pizza. Chicago football and Chicago’s best deep dish pizza go hand in hand… you gotta go for it! (and get the Buttercrust. Always get the Buttercrust.)
2. Chicken wings. As one of the most iconic game day finger foods, wings are a must-have appetizer. Pro tip: Try the “BuffaLou” wings, with a little kick!
3. Three-cheese bread. We’re talkin’ giant French bread with three cheeses, a touch of garlic, and marinara sauce for dipping. Pull it apart, pass it around, everyone is happy.
4. Italian beef. A Chicago-style spread is never complete without the beef! Ours is made with flavorful, tender beef, topped with sweet peppers or spicy hot giardiniera. Yum!
5. Malnati Salad. We know…you’re thinking “I don’t eat salad while I’m watching football.” And you’re right, but this isn’t your typical salad. Loaded with Romaine lettuce, bruschetta tomatoes, black olives, mushrooms, crispy Volpi salami bits, gorgonzola and Romano cheeses, and topped with our signature Sweet Vinaigrette, this salad is anything but ordinary.
Pro tip: Not sure how much food you’re going to need? Contact our Catering Crew to set up your game day order, and we’ll take care of it all! (847) 562-1918
Chances are, if you’ve stopped by our first out-of-state pizzeria in Phoenix, you’ve seen Marc Malnati. He’s been there almost every day since we opened, talking to customers about their Malnati memories, our move to Phoenix, and most of all, our legendary deep dish pizza!
I want to take a minute to thank the nearly 10,000 people of the greater Phoenix area that have made the effort to visit us, for the warmest reception that we could ever imagine. Your willingness to drive 30-40 miles and then to wait in long lines before having your first meal at our new restaurant has absolutely blown us away!
Our biggest goal in opening our first store outside of Chicago is to become an inextricable part of this community, while continually bringing you the best pizza we know how to make. We hope that you have felt as welcomed by me and our team as we have by you!
And for those of you that have yet to stop over, we hope you will give us a chance to make your day sometime very soon.
If you’re planning to make your first (or second…or third…fourth?!) trip to our new Phoenix pizzeria, we are located at 100 E Camelback Road in the Uptown Plaza Shopping Center. Stop by anytime Sunday-Thursday 4-11pm, or Friday & Saturday 4pm-Midnight.
Construction on our new Phoenix pizzeria is moving right along, and we’re still on track for a mid-May opening! Check out our latest photos for a sneak peek of what this pizzeria will look like once finished.