The Bears kick off their season at noon, and that’s prime time for lunch, so your game day spread has got to be on point. But don’t worry, because Lou Malnati’s has your back!
Check out our Five Things You Need to Be Eating During the Big Game for tips on creating the ultimate game day spread.
1. Lou Malnati’s deep dish pizza. Chicago football and Chicago’s best deep dish pizza go hand in hand… you gotta go for it! (and get the Buttercrust. Always get the Buttercrust.)
2. Chicken wings. As one of the most iconic game day finger foods, wings are a must-have appetizer. Pro tip: Try the “BuffaLou” wings, with a little kick!
3. Three-cheese bread. We’re talkin’ giant French bread with three cheeses, a touch of garlic, and marinara sauce for dipping. Pull it apart, pass it around, everyone is happy.
4. Italian beef. A Chicago-style spread is never complete without the beef! Ours is made with flavorful, tender beef, topped with sweet peppers or spicy hot giardiniera. Yum!
5. Malnati Salad. We know…you’re thinking “I don’t eat salad while I’m watching football.” And you’re right, but this isn’t your typical salad. Loaded with Romaine lettuce, bruschetta tomatoes, black olives, mushrooms, crispy Volpi salami bits, gorgonzola and Romano cheeses, and topped with our signature Sweet Vinaigrette, this salad is anything but ordinary.
Pro tip: Not sure how much food you’re going to need? Contact our Catering Crew to set up your game day order, and we’ll take care of it all! (847) 562-1918
We know we’re new to Phoenix, but let’s be honest… Lou Malnati’s still makes the best pizza! If you’ve dined at our restaurant and loved what you ate, we hope you’ll cast your vote! Vote for Lou’s for “Best Gourmet Pizza” and then head on over to the “Best New Restaurant” category to vote for Lou Malnati’s Phoenix again!
The categories in the poll don’t just include restaurants, you can vote for everything (and we mean everything) from your favorite art gallery, to the best spot for rock climbing in Phoenix.
Head on over to readerschoice.phoenixnewtimes.com to cast your votes. Don’t delay… voting ends Monday, August 15th! Vote now ›
Make the most out of your Taste of Chicago experience by starting with a slice of Lou Malnati’s deep dish cheese, sausage, or pepperoni pizza at booth #21, then move on to choose from offerings from close to 70 additional food vendors, selling everything from tacos to donuts, and everything in between!
To get a feel for what the Taste of Chicago is all about, watch the video below for an inside look at the Lou Malnati’s booth. Not only are we one of the busiest booths, but we’re also one of the few restaurants who cook our products fresh on site. Deep dish pizza hot out of the oven = crazy delicious.
Coming off the heels of our big victory in Reader’s Best of Chicago issue, and thanks to votes from over 168,000 fans, Lou Malnati’s earned the title of “Best Pizza” in Make it Better Media’s Best of 2016!
In their Best of 2016 issue, Make it Better has compiled a list of the best businesses and services in Chicago and around the North Shore. Categories include arts & entertainment, dining, travel, and more! Check out the complete list for a look at the “Best of 2016” in all 11 categories.
Stay tuned for pics from the Make it Better reveal party, coming soon…
If you’re thinking, “This feels like déjà vu…” you’re right! This is the sixth year in a row that we have won this coveted title.
Check out their comprehensive list of where to find the best food & drinks in Chicago. Whether you’re looking for the best bagels, best bakery, best banh mi, best barbecue, best bread, best breakfast, best brunch, best burger, best… you get the idea… you’ll find it on the list!