Insider Food took a trip to Lou Malnati’s Oak Park, where they got an inside (see what we did there?) look at how to make a true Chicago-style deep dish pizza.
Check out the video on Insider’s website, but viewer beware…this will make you extremely hungry.
If you’re already having major deep dish cravings right now…Order now and satisfy your craving!
Last week, we backed Chicago Archbishop Blase J. Cupich in a wager with Cleveland’s Bishop Richard G. Lennon over the outcome of the World Series.
In the wager, Chicago’s Archbishop Cupich promised to feed more than 100 guests of the Bishop William M. Cosgrove Center in Cleveland with Lou Malnati’s deep dish pizza and baked goods from Misericordia’s Hearts & Flour Bakery if the Indians came away with the victory.
Even after the BIG win, we’re still going to give guests at the Bishop William M. Cosgrove Center in Cleveland a taste of Chicago. Yesterday, Archbishop Cupich, Sister Rosemary from Misericordia, and Marc Malnati gathered at Lou Malanti’s Gold Coast to celebrate paying off the wager, even after the Cubs’ World Series victory. Watch a clip of the trio below!
For us, there’s no better way to celebrate this great victory than by giving back to those in need. We are proud to have been a part of this wager!
Guests of the Cosgrove Center in Cleveland enjoyed deep dish for lunch on Monday, November 21st! Check out the video posted by the Diocese of Cleveland:
Amidst the excitement of the Chicago Cubs’ celebratory World Series parade, Vincent from Antonio’s in Cleveland traveled to Chicago to pay up on his bet with Marc Malnati. And by pay up, we mean he got tomato sauce dumped on his head!
Of course, we had to capture this moment so it could live on in history. Check out the video below!
Shout out to Vincent from Antonio’s for being such a good sport, and an even BIGGER shout out to our very own Chicago Cubs for a great season. What a ride, what a team!
Nothing goes together quite like playoff baseball and Lou Malnati’s deep dish pizza! What are you eating tonight? Get game one on the North Side started off right with dinner from Lou’s! Continue Reading ›
The Bears kick off their season at noon, and that’s prime time for lunch, so your game day spread has got to be on point. But don’t worry, because Lou Malnati’s has your back!
Check out our Five Things You Need to Be Eating During the Big Game for tips on creating the ultimate game day spread.
1. Lou Malnati’s deep dish pizza. Chicago football and Chicago’s best deep dish pizza go hand in hand… you gotta go for it! (and get the Buttercrust. Always get the Buttercrust.)
2. Chicken wings. As one of the most iconic game day finger foods, wings are a must-have appetizer. Pro tip: Try the “BuffaLou” wings, with a little kick!
3. Three-cheese bread. We’re talkin’ giant French bread with three cheeses, a touch of garlic, and marinara sauce for dipping. Pull it apart, pass it around, everyone is happy.
4. Italian beef. A Chicago-style spread is never complete without the beef! Ours is made with flavorful, tender beef, topped with sweet peppers or spicy hot giardiniera. Yum!
5. Malnati Salad. We know…you’re thinking “I don’t eat salad while I’m watching football.” And you’re right, but this isn’t your typical salad. Loaded with Romaine lettuce, bruschetta tomatoes, black olives, mushrooms, crispy Volpi salami bits, gorgonzola and Romano cheeses, and topped with our signature Sweet Vinaigrette, this salad is anything but ordinary.
Pro tip: Not sure how much food you’re going to need? Contact our Catering Crew to set up your game day order, and we’ll take care of it all! (847) 562-1918