AM Delivery Driver positions available!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assemble assigned delivery orders.
- Map out assigned delivery route.
- Deliver orders in a timely yet safe manner.
- Greet and interact with customers in a friendly helpful and efficient manner.
- Accept payment and make change.
- During slow time: perform side work; answer phones; basic food prep; fold boxes; light cleaning.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Submit a two-year driving history documented by MVR or drivers license.
- Meet driving requirements per our insurance company’s standards.
- Must maintain valid license plate, sticker and insurance I.D. card verifying at least state minimum required limits.
- Car must be clean, safe and well maintained.
- Exemplary hospitality skills (friendly, courteous, anticipate the needs of our customers and exceed them).
- Ability to work varied hours/days including holidays. Ability to work extra days and hours when circumstances required.
- Past delivery driver experience a plus.