Lou Malnati’s is a family-owned company that values honesty, teamwork and dedication. Our mission is to produce high quality food and service, offered in a unique environment by a staff that is committed to one another, our customer and our community. Lou Malnati’s has been named a top workplace for 6 years in a row; join our team today!
- Deliver orders in a timely, yet safe manner
- Greet and interact with customers in a friendly, helpful and efficient manner
- Accept payment and make change
- Map out assigned delivery route and assemble assigned delivery orders
- During slow time: perform additional tasks, answer phones, basic food prep, fold boxes, light cleaning, etc.
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned
- Submit a two-year driving history documented by MVR or driver's license
- Meet driving requirements per our insurance company’s standards
- Must maintain valid license plate, sticker and insurance I.D. card verifying at least state minimum required limits
- Exemplary hospitality skills (friendly, courteous, anticipate the needs of our customers and exceed them)
- Ability to work varied hours/days including holiday
- Clean, safe and well-maintained appearance
- Ability to work extra hours/days, including holidays, when circumstances require
- Competitive pay and paid training
- Free meals while working, 50% discount on food when not working
- Opportunity to explore your city and earn Holiday Pay
- Fun work environment with a great team
- Advancement opportunities
To ensure a safe work environment Lou Malnati's does post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug screens.
Apply below or by calling our Hiring Lines...Please leave your name, phone number, and the position you are interested in applying for.
- English - 847-313-4949
- Spanish - 847-313-4935