Lou Malnati’s is a family-owned company that values honesty, teamwork and dedication. Our mission is to produce high quality food and service, offered in a unique environment by a staff that is committed to one another, our customer and our community. Lou Malnati’s has been named a top workplace for 6 years in a row; join our team today!
- Deliver orders in a timely, yet safe manner
- Greet and interact with customers in a friendly helpful and efficient manner
- Map out assigned delivery route
- Accept payment and make change.
- During slow time: perform additional tasks, answer phones, basic food prep, fold boxes, light cleaning, etc.
- Assemble assigned delivery orders
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned
- Submit a two-year driving history documented by MVR or driver's license
- Meet driving requirements per our insurance company’s standards
- E-verify employer
- Must maintain valid license plate, sticker and insurance I.D. card verifying at least state minimum required limits
- Clean, safe and well maintained
- Exemplary hospitality skills (friendly, courteous, anticipate the needs of our customers and exceed them)
- Ability to work varied hours/days including holidays
- Ability to work extra days and hours when circumstances required
- Competitive pay and paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Free meals while working, 50% discount on food when not working
- Opportunity for Holiday Pay
- Fun work environment