Lou Malnati’s is a family-owned company that values honesty, teamwork and dedication. Our mission is to produce high quality food and service, offered in a unique environment by a staff that is committed to one another, our customer and our community. Lou Malnati’s has been named a top workplace for 6 years in a row; join our team today!
- Communicate with drivers on delivery needs
- Assemble assigned delivery orders (i.e add plates, dressings, etc.)
- During slow time: perform additional tasks, answer phones, basic food prep, fold boxes, light cleaning, etc.
- Interact with customers in a friendly helpful and efficient manner
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned
- Navigation skills
- Time management
- Exemplary hospitality skills (friendly, courteous, anticipate the needs of our customers and exceed them)
- Ability to work varied hours/days including holidays
- Ability to work extra days and hours when circumstances required
- Competitive pay and paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Free meals while working, 50% discount on food when not working
- Opportunity for Holiday Pay
- Fun work environment