This Facilities Maintenance Associate role will assist in making deliveries for the Malnati Organization and miscellaneous handyman work. This is a full time, Monday-Friday role where flexibility will be needed with hours during peak times.
- Drive truck to deliver drop off catering orders.
- Deliver functioning equipment to locations when their equipment brakes down.
- Drive refrigerator truck to locations whenever needed.
- Transport trailer equipment to and from events, while setting up/tearing down equipment
- Load and unload trucks.
- Ensure materials are stored properly to conserve space, maintain efficiency and comply with safety procedures.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Provide timely feedback to supervisor regarding service or equipment failures or manager or customer concerns.
- General experience in painting, electrical, plumbing, drywall, flooring, & kitchen equipment repair a plus
- Any other responsibilities as needed that may be assigned.
- Ability to safely operate and use all equipment necessary to run events.
- Ability to safely operate forklift.
- Class B Driver’s License. Clear driving record
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers.
- Strong customer orientation. Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful).
- Ability to work varied hours, including evenings. Ability to work varied days, including weekends. Availability to work overtime especially during peak seasons.
- Ability to be part of creating a safe, fun, efficient, positive team orientated environment.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English.