Dough for Dough
Lou Malnati's is proud to offer two different fundraising options; one of which is sure to help you meet your fundraising goals. Some say, it's as easy as pie!
Fundraising Programs are available to approved non-profit groups and organizations only. Proof of non-profit status is required. Below are the programs available to your organization:
Frozen Pizza Certificates
- Approved organizations purchase discounted FROZEN pizza coupons from Lou Malnati’s at price of $8 per coupon.
- Each coupon is good for one 9” frozen pizza, to be picked up by the customer at any area Lou Malnati’s location.
- Members of your organization sell the coupons for up to $13, keeping the profit from each pizza sold.
- Payment is due before coupons may be distributed.
- Certificates can not be used towards other food items or towards shipping.
- No minimum required.
- Lou Malnati’s will donate up to 20% of your group’s sales (pre-tax, alcohol excluded) back to your organization on a mutually agreed upon date.
- The more people that participate, the more money your group earns!
- To make your event and promotion a success, Lou Malnati’s will provide your organization with a flyer detailing the fundraising information for you to print and distribute. We encourage you to post it on your website or email it out if you have the means.
- The flyer must be presented at the time of purchase either as a printed copy or on a mobile device, and is valid only at the specified location.
- Menu items are regularly priced (no discounts) and program is valid Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday and subject to store availability.
- Program not available December 10th through January 1st.
Does a "Giveback Night" sound like the option for you? Get started by filling out our informational form!
Every summer, Lou Malnati's makes an effort to sponsor one local softball or baseball team within each local store market. Youth sponsorship is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Travel teams are not eligible for sponsorship. We encourage all teams and organizations to consider fundraising or participating in our Youth Incentives Program. For more information, or to submit a request for a youth team sponsorship, please contact our Fundraising department.