The graphic designer and production specialist will complete design projects, manage printing and fulfillment of print and digital materials, keep inventory of marketing materials, fulfil store requests for supplies and print/digital needs.
The right candidate will have a thorough knowledge of the print production process and take full ownership and responsibility of managing digital and print projects from start to finish. Ability to produce and print materials in house or coordinate with outside vendors when necessary. Must be able to work under tight deadlines, prioritize responsibilities, and adapt to changing business demands and project requests.
- Ability to know, understand, and adhere to brand standards;
- Collaborate with team members and vendors to create a cohesive brand experience across all channels;
- Maintain annual graphic design calendar of projects; add and adjust as needed;
- Establishing and follow production processes for printed materials such as pizzeria menus, pizza boxes, retail lids, and merchandising displays.
- Manage projects from concepting through production (newsletters/mailers, fundraiser coupons, website asset design, flyers, printed and digital store signage, and more);
- Fulfill store marketing requests;
- Maintain marketing inventory and reproduce/restock as necessary;
- Communicate and coordinate with outside printers and vendors when needed;
- Manage file library and archive of creative content;
- Confirm accuracy of all files before going to print; must exhibit an attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or related field required;
- 3+ years experience in Graphic Design, preferably within Marketing/Retail;
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat and WordPress;
- Proficiency in Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint;
- Creative, Positive, Energetic, collaborative;
- Must be open to feedback on designs;
- Video editing and photography skills a plus, but not required;
- Experience in retail design a plus.