Right now is a fantastic time to join the Lou Malnati’s family! We are growing quickly and have many exciting initiatives underway to continue to make us a fantastic place to work. Our company strategy is to continue growing – growing our people and our ability to bring authentic Chicago style pizza to more customers – while strengthening our company culture and people processes. Lou Malnati’s Human Resources Manager will support our process and strategic needs for our growth in concert with the operations team.
This Human Resources Manager role manages a team of three and works hand in hand with the Operations team. This role will help determine, prioritize and manage the people and process initiatives required to achieve our objectives while effectively leading our human resource compliance, and providing guidance across all levels of the organization.
- Supports all senior leaders and store managers by providing human resources advice, counsel, and recommendations; analyzing all information and real-life store execution
- Manages overall benefits, workers compensation payroll functions for the company.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating clearly and aligning with overall cultural values
- Supports talent management strategy including workforce planning; performance planning, management training and succession planning
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements and advising on needed actions
- Develops more robust annual evaluation process tied to both hard and soft skills and career path to grow in the organization
- Owns development of policy, documentation, and implementation across all procedures that touch employees
- Oversees employee safety, welfare, wellness and health for the entire organization
- Desire and aptitude to have fun at work
- Energetic, well organized, able to work easily at all levels of our company
- Strong effective communicator in writing and in interpersonal communication
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
- Demonstrated proficiency in policy development, documentation, and implementation
- Expert in employment law and employee relations and communication
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input across the company
- Ability to lead in an environment of change
- Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment Willingness to grow professionally and personally and commitment to continuous learning
- 10+ years of experience with track record of integrity and excellence