This HVAC/R technician role will be a full time, Monday-Friday role where flexibility will be needed with hours during peak times. There is a minimum requirement of 5 years’ experience needed.
- Repair HVAC and Refrigerated equipment.
- Complete Preventative maintenance on all HVAC and Refrigerated equipment
- Supervise extensive inventory for both HVAC and Refrigerated equipment.
- Act as team member in the Repair and Maintenance Department and take turns on after-hours calls.
- Communicate and trouble shoot with restaurant managers in order to prevent equipment breakdowns.
- Make miscellaneous repairs at our 47 restaurant locations (electrical, plumbing, painting, etc.)
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Strong aptitude in HVAC and Refrigerated Kitchen Equipment.
- Basic understanding of Electrical and Plumbing.
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members and store managers.
- Must have solid follow-up and organizational skills along with a strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work varied hours/days including evenings, holidays and weekends as well.
- Must be able and willing to freely access all areas of our locations; stand, reach, bend, kneel, stoop, climb and move about the locations and move heavy equipment and machinery.
- Clean driving record
- Ability to be part of creating a safe, fun, efficient, positive team orientated environment.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English.