Lou Malnati’s is growing and hiring! Come join our Family! Our Kitchen Staff are very important members of our team. They are responsible for preparing our food to the exact specifications of our recipes and of our customer in a safe environment. Our quality of excellence depends on our Kitchen Staff.
The Kitchen employee demonstrates a willingness to be a team player, has a positive attitude, is willing to do whatever it takes and holds a high bar of excellence. We invest in our Kitchen Staff and want them to learn and grow and move up into other positions. Join us for an opportunity to grow in your career!
- Responsible for preparation of food and making salads, dressings, soups, and assembling entrees
- Make pizzas or other food items in a time efficient manner
- Coordinate pizza ovens
- Maintain all sanitation standards
- Clean dishes, pans, and pots per sanitation standards; ensure clean stock is available
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned
- Enjoys working on a team and in a fast pace environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Time management skills
- Organization skills
- Proficient in utilizing kitchen equipment (ability to make and flip pizzas, work pizza ovens, and work steam and pantry)
- Ability to work varied hours/days including holidays
- Ability to transport goods throughout the location generally weighing 0-80 pounds
- Ability to endure various physical activities like reaching, bending, climbing and moving about the facility
- Ability to stand approximately 90% of workday; manual dexterity
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience and paid training
- Free employee meals while working
- Health Insurance and 401K Program available to full time employees
- Fun work environment and flexible scheduling
Apply below or by calling our Hiring Lines...Please leave your name, phone number, and the position you are interested in applying for.
- English - 847-313-4949
- Spanish - 847-313-4935