Lou Malnati's is seeking a Purchasing /Procurement Manager to join our team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead efforts in procuring all food and non-food items for our 37+ location company
- Manage vendor and manufacturer relationships and negotiations
- Help implement software solutions to streamline and improve our purchasing process
- Work directly with restaurant managers in problem solving, logistics and ordering strategy
- Fine tune commodity hedging programs, price checking and order guide administration
- Maintain and drive improvement on monthly purchasing metrics
- Simplify, standardize and scale purchasing operations
- Develop supply chain solutions as we grow
- 10+ years purchasing experience, food industry experience a strong plus
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and very organized
- Ability to aggregate data and draw insight
- Ability to implement new systems and procedures
- Communicate effectively with team members, store managers, executive team and outside partners
Lou Malnati’s was recently ranked in the “Top 100 Places to Work in Chicago” by our employees for the fourth year in a row. Our culture is critically important to us and we are looking for someone who wants to be a part of a company that is truly unique. We hold our standards high and encourage each other to grow as professionals, as well as people.
Lou Malnati’s is an equal employment opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary along with benefits which include medical insurance, dental insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, life insurance, a vision-care plan, flexible spending account, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.