To succeed as a Restaurant Manager at Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria, you must be self-motivated, friendly and responsible with strong leadership qualities as well as a sense of humility and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and assist your staff whenever needed.
You must be committed to improvement, both in the operations of your assigned restaurant as well as in your own personal and professional development. It is also important that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate your staff in a positive and creative manner.
Our vigorous and comprehensive 22-week Manager Training Program includes 12 weeks of front-of-house training followed by 10 weeks of kitchen training. This program will ensure that you are prepared to manage all facets of the restaurant to which you are eventually assigned. From the kitchen to the dining room, from guest relations to carry-out and delivery, you will learn how to oversee all areas of your restaurant while serving as a role model for your staff.
- Hire and train employees
- Address and resolve customer complaints quickly and professionally
- Maintain a cooperative and harmonious working relationship between management team and your crew
- Handle difficult HR issues as they arise, including disciplinary write-ups and terminations
- Maintain reports and records based on company standards and in full compliance with state and federal regulations, including food safety, product, and facility specifications
- Assume direct responsibility for financial performance and profit, taking appropriate corrective actions when needed
- Work any and all work stations, whether front-of-house or in the kitchen, when needed
- Assume responsibility for cash for all shifts, including bank deposits, and ensuring that all cash procedures are properly adhered to
- Previous experience in a service-oriented, customer-facing job; restaurant experience, strongly preferred
- Exceptional planning, troubleshooting and conflict-management skills
- Computer proficiency
- Point-of-Sale/cash register experience, a plus
- We offer competitive compensation based on experience and market.
- Full benefits package included.