Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Take orders correctly. Present food to customers in a friendly and timely manner.
- Responsible for serving quality food and informing Management when food quality is not up to standards.
- Interact with customers in a friendly, helpful and efficient manner. Maintain a friendly atmosphere even in rush / peak times.
- Knowledge of the menu (description of food and prices) and overall restaurant operations.
- Side work; preparing stations’ cleanliness and readiness. Prep work. Stock supplies/food.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Love to work with people and passionate about serving others.
- Exemplary hospitality skills (friendly, courteous, anticipate the needs of our customers and exceed them).
- Ability to keep up with the pace of the restaurant. Maintain composure while under stress.
- Ability to work varied hours/days including holidays. Ability to work extra days and hours when circumstances require.
- Previous serving experience a plus.