The Warehouse Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day business operations of the Tastes of Chicago business.
This role will work cross functionally with various departments in creating growth strategies, participating in proactive problem resolutions, and providing the necessary support to the operations of the Tastes of Chicago business.
- Manage, plan, direct and coordinate the daily operations, production and growth opportunities of the Tastes of Chicago business.
- Manage inventory, ordering, forecasting, scheduling, receiving, and cost controls for product, labor and operations of the TOC business.
- Improve and drive the processes, effectiveness and efficiency of the business operations of TOC.
- Manage and develop warehouse and logistics team members.
- Partner with cross functional teams.
- Work and make improvements in the TOC the order management system, including analysis and fulfillment.
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Minimum 2 years+ of related experience in warehouse/logistic operations.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong ability to collaborate with flexible, positive attitude and ability to get results.
- Ability to create an environment where colleagues are motivated to deliver high quality results.
- Self-starter and creative thinker with the ability to handle multiple projects, understanding key priorities and managing to deliverable dates.
- Strategic thinking and ability to communicate vision to all levels of the organization.
- Strong financial, analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and managerial skills.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- BA/BS in Business, with concentration in Operation preferred.